watch this progress in real time. A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

watch this progress in real time.

by Forum Member » Thu May 29, 2014 11:43 am

on May 23, 2014, Jeffrey Martin <jaymartin100100> wrote:

Hello

My name is Jeffrey Martins and i contacted you because i am in need of a caring, kind and patient pet sitter for my Pet dog Blitzen,i got your information on the Petsit LLC website.... blitzen is a Golden retriever, very calm,playful and always happy.. he is good around other dogs....
Please contact me back if you think you are interested in take care of blitzen

Image Image[/img]
Last edited by Forum Member on Fri May 30, 2014 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I am going to play with this for a while...

by Forum Member » Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

Thank you for your response concerning the Pet sitting/Dog walking job,My name is Jefferey Martins ,am married with a daughter named (July) and my Wife Elizabeth then our Pet dog(blitzen),We are a devoted christian family coming in to the United states am planning a vacation to the states with families and our adorable dog for few period of time in USA from Ontario Canada,so we have located it and decided to have our family work on all we need before moving into your neighborhood ,we have a very adorable dog (Blitzen) ,he is cute and adorable(Golden Retriever) he is very friendly and playful.he is also very much comfortable with other dogs and cat too he enjoys being indoors with US. Going for walks is Blitzen's very favorite activity. he plays well with other dogs too. Blitzen is house trained and crate trained... I would be needing the service of a caring with positive personality to take good care of Blitzen because i want him to have a wonderful stay and will like to make provision for you to take good care of him for us.More so,I will be making arrangements in renting an apartment close to you but it depends on your location as i will be needing your services,I need you to take care of Blitzen around the hours of 2 - 6 pm from Mondays through Fridays or anytime you are convenient with,you just have to let me know your time schedule as for us to fix a time that won't be a problem or inconvenience your other daily activities ,You would only be needed for 20 hrs per week at your convenience and will like you to get back to me with your available hours.
We will be arriving in The states(7th of June 2014), which means if you accept to work with blitzen you can begin to work with us on the 8th or the 9th of June..I will be needing your service for up to 2 months or more, and willing to offer you $400.00 per week with benefits as compensation for a trustworthy and honest candidate.Also i will like to know if you can also help us run little errands before our arrival too.. if you agree with us, our location will not be far from you which are the reason why we want to secure a pet sitter before our Agent get us a house the Keys and the description of the house will be mailed to you as soon as possible. We have a financier that is based in the states and will be handling the payment and as well as our other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first week before our arrival so as to secure your service. As soon as we reach a concrete agreement, I can instruct our financier to process a cashier’s check to you for the payment i will be waiting to read from you with Your schedule and other questions which you have to ask us..

Will be waiting to read from you
Regards
Jeffery Martins and Family
Last edited by Forum Member on Fri May 30, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

by Forum Member » Thu May 29, 2014 4:21 pm

What a perfect dog...........................................

Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

by Forum Member » Fri May 30, 2014 7:54 am

Keep us updated.
I did this too a long time ago.
I got 2 checks for $3500 each. I made copies then turned them over to the Banks fraud department

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I wrote back for fun to see how far they would go with me.

by Forum Member » Fri May 30, 2014 10:33 am

Wow, I had no idea they would actually send checks for that amount! I wrote back for fun to see if they would respond. Were the checks written from a legitimate bank or were they cashier checks?

"I can help. I need $2000 sent western union by June 1rst, then I will tell you where I live and you can come over and we can have some wine and cheese and get aquainted with you and your beautiful family and your wonderful dog blitzen."

God bless

Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

by Forum Member » Fri May 30, 2014 11:43 pm

they were from a legit bank. Not one that I ever heard of. I called the bank and the were reported stolen.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1