Petting Ling, Bella A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Petting Ling, Bella

by Forum Member » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2014 5:59 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Bella Needs Care

Hello,
I just saw your post as a pet caregiver on [[website name]] and I'm hoping to talk with you more about it. How many years of professional pet sitting experience have you accumulated while working with Pets? Can I contract your services for my pet, a Samoyed dog by the name Bella? I shall be needing services starting from July 28th and would stretch till August 27th. I'm flexible with start time but preferably between 10AM-11AM, when i will be off to work. At least a minimum of 1hrs daily, (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAYS).

Services include walking, feeding and general care. You will be caring for her at my rented suite. Can you tell me your exact location (i.e the closest Major Intersection to your home) so I can calculate how close it will be to my rented suite and also to make further arrangements for the task. I look forward to reading from you soon.

Thanks,
Pettie Ling.

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I got this one this weekend.

by Forum Member » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 am

I received this one this weekend, saying they found me on petsits.com. It was signed "Brett Young", but otherwise was the same content.

Forum Member
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Michael/Michelle Berman

by Forum Member » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 am

Received an inquiry a couple weeks ago that looked legit so I responded with my rates and received this today:

Michelle Berman via bounce.secureserver.net

9:40 AM (1 hour ago)

to Vicki
Hi

Thank you for your kind mail,so sorry i have been busy with business and was unable to attend to my emails but we can proceed now that i am free. Me and my husband own a company which requires our consistent traveling and not having enough time for our pet so i decided to get the service of a nanny who has been the one taken care of the dog even in our absent. Our nanny is currently moving back to her country on the 25th of Feb so i decided to look for a good pet sitter who can take care of Tisa for a period of 5days starting from the 26th of Feb to March 2nd.

I will be making all the necessary arrangement with you ahead of time before she leave since she is a deaf so all the necessary payment arrangement will be taken care of by me. I am currently away on a business trip and wont be back until the end of march but i will be sending down some one to come pick Tisa from you on the 26th. Tisa is a fun to be with and easily associate with order dogs, very friendly and love to watch dog games some times. She listen when you talk and very obedient.

She adapt to every situation and love to play. She has taken all medication so you don't need to bother about any for that duration. All i want from you is to take care of her and give her the best treat which i don't mind what ever it would cost me as long as my Tisa is happy.Once we finalize i will make arrangement so my nanny can bring the dog to you at any place you want to meet, it maybe difficult to correspond with her but i am here to give you every things you need before bringing Tisa to you. I will also make arrangement for the kind of food she eat and will provide you with every thing you need so that way you don't have to worry about any thing.

Give me your total estimate on what it would cost me all together to pet sit her for 5days in your home and i will gladly proceed with all the necessary things needed.Let me know if the stated date does not work for you so we can fit in date that work best for you before my Nanny leave.

I hope to hear from you,
Mrs Berman.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1