SCAM - Aaron Kmetko, Samoyed "Daisy", Puerto Rico A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

SCAM - Aaron Kmetko, Samoyed "Daisy", Puerto Rico

by Forum Member » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:12 pm

FIRST EMAIL:

Hello,
I just saw your post as a pet caregiver on www.petsitllc.com and I'm hoping to talk with you more about it. How many years of professional pet sitting experience have you accumulated while working with Pets? Can I contract your services for my pet, a Samoyed dog by the name Daisy? I shall be needing services starting from October 13th and would stretch till November 12th. I'm flexible with start time but preferably between 10AM-11AM, when i will be off to work. At least a minimum of 1hrs daily, (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAYS).

Services include walking, feeding and general care. You will be caring for her at my rented suite. Can you tell me your exact location (i.e the closest Major Intersection to your home) so I can calculate how close it will be to my rented suite and also to make further arrangements for the task. I look forward to reading from you soon.

Thanks,
Aaron Kmetko.

SECOND EMAIL:

Glad to read from you. I'm coming down from Puerto Rico for a month inspection course with the Bureau of Investigation. I work as private investigator with the Puerto Rico Bureau of Special Investigations, a branch of the Department of Justice of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The headquarters of La Uniformada which is located at the Cuartel General (General Station House), 601 Franklin D. Roosevelt Avenue, Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.

My office is currently checking with Embassy Suites Seattle - Bellevue
(3225 158th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98008), the hotel was found conducive for my staying. I hope you are familiar with the place. I shall furnish you with the reservation details once it has been booked. Hence you shall be caring for Daisy at my rented suite provided her comfort is guaranteed. I need you to understand that after the duration of this course I shall be heading back to my base with Daisy for a promotion, so I need to perform excellently well. This might limit my attention towards her hence the reason I'm employing you for this task.Daisy is a Samoyed dog that gets along with other dogs and she is also very friendly with kids. She's very well, healthy and properly immunized. She visits the vets regularly and has no medical problem or whatsoever.

I would schedule you to care for Daisy during weekdays only i.e Mondays through Fridays. Starting from 9:30AM has you have requested and you can offer her your care for 45min or an Hour at your convenient. I will be around on weekend and i will be caring for her personally. I'm offering $400 per week due to my budget. Will this work out?
The start date is 13th of October but after my arrival on October 12th which is on Sunday, we'll meet formally so that we can get familiar before you start with Daisy. Moreover my superior is willing to have your Service Charge processed prior my arrival with Daisy. Hence,I'm reviewing your application and I'll let you know my decision immediately. In the meantime please fill up the Questionnaire below for immediate processing of your details:

REQUIRED INFORMATION

———Full Name:
———Address:
———City:
———State:
———Zip code:
———cell #:
———Best Time to call:
———Number of years as a pet sitter:
———Number of available reference:

AGREEMENTS

Job duration of 1Month (Monday-Friday)
Start date shall be October 13th - November 12th.
Advance payment of a week will be arranged for you as soon as you agree to the terms above.

- I attached Daisy's picture herewith so you can have a glimpse of her :)

Warmest Regards.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1