Scams to June 2006 A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scams to June 2006

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 pm

Jan 28, 2007

DOG care - lots of questions
l will need a DOG care please answer the below :: *Your Full Name *Your Full Address *Licensed & Insured *Pet CPR Trained *Trained In Dog & Cat Behavior & Socialization *Humane Society & Greyhound Rescue Volunteer *In-home / Out-Home petsitting service *Licensed, bonded, insured & trained in pet first aid Which area *county* cau you ......Service Area . ? *What services can you offer....Personalized services,Home Boarding,Daycare,pet training,walking,overnight or sitting ?. * Want to work on your own schedule? at your own times? and work outside? * Your References ls Required ?. * Let me have an idea of your charges ?.
Last edited by Forum Member on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Edward Johnson

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:03 pm

June 7 2006

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:33 PM
To: edwardsoul05@yahoo.com
Subject: PET SITTER NEEDED

Gooday,
My name is Edward Johnson and i am from Chicago,Illinois.I will like to hire you for a pet sitting assignment to take care of my Golden Retriever Puppy,he is 8 weeks old and your service is needed from July 24th,2006 to September 25th,2006 since i will be away in Holland on Vacation and seeing my family members there for 2 months.You will keep the pet with you and take care of it while am away.If you are out of chicago,its alright by me as long as you can guarantee the safety of my puppy.

I am willing to pay you $3000 for the 2 months to cover your charges and cost of taking care of my Puppy and i hope that suits your convenience and i would be happy if my puppy is well taken care of while i am away.If you are interested,get back to me with your full name,mailing address and telephone number to have my financier send you a check for the payment and we can proceed from there because i will be travelling in a few days from now and would want to get this completed before i leave.I can email you pictures of the puppies if thats fine with you.
Waiting for your prompt response.
Edward Johnson.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maxwell & Irish Wolfhound

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:04 pm

July 2 2006

"Hello,
I found your listing on pet-sitters.biz and i'm interested in your service to dogwalk, feed and if possible train new skills. I'm a 42yr old man willing to relocate to British Columbia with a 20-months old Irish Wolfhound. Pls write back if you're available and don't hesitate to tell me more you feel i would like to know.
You can aswell state your pay plan, time availability and don't forget to include your username just for another quick reference of your profile.

Thank you,
Maxwell."

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:09 pm

> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:11:19 -0700
> From: rev_kee@mac.com
> Subject: Enquires for a Pet Sitter
>
> Hi,
> I am Rev. John Kee from Baptist Church in Ghana, I would be coming over to Florida, U.S.A for holidays with my wife and my two kids ages 3 and 5 years and our lovely family dog. I would like to enquire if you can be Pet Sitter during our 3weeks period starting from the 30th of June, 2007. Please let me know if you will be available and how much your price quote will be.
>
> You can call me on my direct line (00233276756152) to let me know.
>
> Thank you and remain blessed.
>
> Yours Faithful,
> Rev. John Kee
> First Baptist Church,
> No.45 Frontline ave.
> Accra-Ghana.
> 00233276756152.
> rev_lee@mac.com
> BUZZ!!!

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Chicago to Spain to Sough Carolina

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:16 pm

.... Mine is from a woman in Chicago who is going to Spain for a month in July to attend her mother's funeral (talk about pre planning) she wants to come to south carolina to drop off her yorkie and her husband will be sending me a check from spain for 10,000. Once I cash the check I am to purchase the plane ticket and the rest is mine!

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1