Feyi Holt from Derby UK American Eskimo Dog Duke A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Feyi Holt from Derby UK American Eskimo Dog Duke

by Forum Member » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007
Subject: Pet Care

I am Feyi Holt from Derby,UK.I will be coming for a month vacation to [city nearby sitter] from 1st November till 30th November.I will be coming with my American Eskimo(DUKE) and i will need the service of a pet care that will pet sit/walk my Dog on daily basis for 4 weeks Mon.-Fri. for the service.The pet care service will be needed for an hour,though the time is flexible to your availability provided it is afternoon but 1-2pm is also ok,from Monday to friday of every week of the month.You can take Duke for a long walk as you want bacause he also like walk.Duke is very comfortable in the midst of strangers,Duke is a dog you would always want to be with even after the service.I will like to know if you will be able to offer the service and get back with your quote for the service duration as specified.I will be making arrangements for payment soonest because i will like to pay before our arrival so as to reserve Duke booked in your schedule.Waiting to read from you.

Regards,
Feyi Holt

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1