Another American Eskimo - Cassie, no wait sophie? A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Another American Eskimo - Cassie, no wait sophie?

by Forum Member » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:54 pm

I got this one 3 times today, from 2 different addresses. This idiot couldn't even get the names consistent. (so we see "sophie" popping up again...). He was smart in one way though - this dog needs boarding, training, AND pet sitting!!!!
---------------------------------------------
From: cheryl clark [mailto:sweetie_looking_cheryl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 9:09 AM
Subject: SERVICE NEEDED

Goodday please i want you to assist me inorder to training my American Eskimo (Cassie) also boarding and walk one hour a day for 30days in which my wife and sophie will be coming to your county for 30days visit.so i will like to know total cost for thirty days chagers will be made inadvance.

from an associate in the STATE the payment is been made because my associate
that Will make the payments will be leaving the USA any moment from now to China on a business trip.
Get back to me Asap

-------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:29 AM
Subject: SERVICE NEEDED

Goodday please i want you to assist me inorder to training my American Eskimo (Cassie) also boarding and walk one hour a day for 30days in which my wife and sophie will be coming to your county for 30days visit.so i will like to know total cost for thirty days chagers will be made inadvance.

from an associate in the STATE the payment is been made because my associate
that Will make the payments will be leaving the USA any moment from now to China on a business trip.
Get back to me Asap

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1