Sundale Research A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sundale Research

by Forum Member » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:41 pm

I do not know if this message is a scam, or a real agency. However, PUPS did NOT give permission for this company to spam our members. Copying down member addresses in order to send them spam is strictly prohibited.

I recommend that you take the following steps with this message:
1. Delete it.
2. Do not follow their instructions to "remove" your name from their database. This will reaffirm that it is a valid email address.

Subject: [SPAM] Market Research Report on Pet Sitting
Date: Thu, September 27, 2007 11:20 am
To: []
Dear Industry Professional,
Thank you for accepting this e-mail from Sundale Research. Based on your listing in the Professional United Pet Sitters Directory, I thought you might be interested in the 2nd edition of our State of the Industry report on Pet Kennels/Boarding. It includes statistical data, forecasts, and objective analysis. You can access the table of contents at the following web address:
[removed]
We also offer a variety of other Pet Industry reports that can be viewed at the following address:
[removed]
Thank you again for your time.
Sincerely,
Michael Vincent
VP Marketing and Sales
[removed]

If you no longer wish to receive e-mails about Sundale Research, please reply to this message with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Thank you.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1