The latest trip for American Eskimo DUKE, Lordship Rev.Fred A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

The latest trip for American Eskimo DUKE, Lordship Rev.Fred

by Forum Member » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Sent: October 2, 2007 7:25 AM
To: []
Subject: Pets Sitter Needed...

Hello,

I am Rev.Fred Amah. An English-speaking clergy from Ghana. I will be coming for a month vacation to [sitter's area] from 12th November till 30th November .I will be coming with my American Eskimo(DUKE) and i will need the service of a pet sitter that will either come to my location for the service or take him out. The pet sitter's service will be needed from 11am to 2pm from Monday to Friday of every week from 12th of Nov to 30th. You can take Duke for a long walk as you want because he also like walk. Duke is very comfortable in the midst of strangers and sociable. Duke is a dog you would always want to be with if even after the service. I will like to know if you will be able to offer the service and get back with your quote for the service duration as specified. Payment arrangements will be made soonest by my Christian sponsor because the trip is based on missionary and I will like to pay for a deposit payment before our arrival so as to reserve Duke booked in your schedule.

Waiting to read from you.

Remain Blessed,

His Lordship,
Rev.Fred Amah
Tel: +2348029498448
revf.amah@yahoo.com

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1