free puppy, not!! A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

free puppy, not!!

by Forum Member » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm

This is what I got when I responded to a free puppy ad on Kijiji:

"Hello,
I appreciate your interest in my baby.She is still available for adoption.I can tell you liitle about her but i know when you get her you will see that she really has alot with her more than a normal dog,not negative stuffs though,She is 6.4lbs and she is close to 9month old,she is potty trained(just recently though) and very very friendly with children.she AKC registered puppy,vet-checked, up to date on shots and deworming, and her health is guaranteed. All the papers will accompany the puppy,But right now i am in Africa on an Orphanage mission with my Family and we have the puppy right here with us.we are
going to send her to you via express delivery on next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent on a plane,so you dont have to worry about the shipping,the hipping agent are pet travellers so they know how to go about it and also i have confirmed that,so if you are interested in having the puppy, i want you to get back to me with your full name,address including the nearest airport to you.Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby,i am only giving this puppy out because we don't have time to take care of the puppy again due to the mission work before us here.she will be going for free. The pup will come along with all her necessary health paper work like: Akc/Nkc/Fci Registered Paper,One Year health Guarantee,health Insurance
Paper,Vet Records,Birth Certificate,Shot Book.Additional Items:Travel Crate
Toys And FoodsPup Price: Free
Shipping Fees:$165.00 Usd
Total cost:$165.00 Usd
Western union will be accepted.If you are really interested in having my puppy as part of your family,I want you to get back to me with the
below following so that i can carry out shipping: Full name...?
Address..?
Phone number...?
City............?
State...........?
Zip code..........?

And because of convenience you need to also send the nearest airport close to
you.Waiting for your response. Have a lovely day. Regards."

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1