Mirna Pacchetti & Cavazzoni, Milano Italy A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mirna Pacchetti & Cavazzoni, Milano Italy

by Forum Member » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 am

Hello,
How are you today? My name is Mrs Mirna Pacchetti, i live and
work here in Italy, i am 36yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1989. I do
a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain, I also do
energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am certified to
do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in Italy. I have a
client Miss Federica Cavazzoni A Model here in Italy, She will be coming to the
US in three weeks time for a modeling job and she will be residing in Alabama
with her two "chihuahua" dogs temporarily until the neccesary arrangement for
her job has been made before she leaves,She will be needing a pet sitter as she
would not be allowed to take a pet into the hotel.She will be coming around
once in a while to play wit her pet.

Miss Cavazzoni asked me to come with her
to US but i told her i would not be able to go with her because i will be
going for a course in a week time .So i promised to help her get a good pet
sitter in your Area.

Pls tell me a little more about your self,how long have
you been a pet sitter? and would you be able to provide her pet (accomodation ,
daily feeding and walking)?

I will also need you to get back to me with the
amount you will charge for pet sitting the two dogs for the period of one
month and two weeks and let me know if her boss can pay you via Us postal money
orders?

Pls send your reply to my personal email address (
pacchettimirna@yahoo.it) because i do check it frequently.

Thank you very
much and do have a nice day..

Mirna Pacchetti
Via De Sanctis, 106,
Milano (MI), Italy

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

by Forum Member » Fri May 01, 2009 1:35 pm

I received the same one today. They changed up a few things on it though.

Hello,
How are you today? My name is Mrs Mirna Pacchetti, i live and work here in Italy, i am 36yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1989. I do a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain, I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in Italy. I have a client Miss Federica Cavazzoni A Model here in Italy, She will be coming to the US in three weeks time for a modeling job and she will be residing in Georgia with her two "chihuahua" dogs temporarily until the neccesary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves,She will be needing a pet sitter to be looking after her dogs four times a week for one month and three weeks

Miss Cavazzoni asked me to come with her to US but i told her i would not be able to go with her because i will be going for a course in a week time .So i promised to help her get a good pet sitter in your Area.

Pls tell me a little more about your self,how long have you been a pet sitter? and would you be able to provide her your services to her pet

I will also need you to get back to me with the amount you will charge for pet sitting the two dogs ,four times a week for one month and three weeks and let me know if her boss can pay you via Us postal money orders?

Thank you very much and do have a nice day..

Mirna Pacchetti
Via De Sanctis, 106,
Milano (MI), Italy

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Cavazzoni

by Forum Member » Fri May 01, 2009 5:07 pm

I received that same email 2x this week. Miss Cavazzoni gets around a lot, Georgia, Alabama and California (that's where I'm at).

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Cavazzoni

by Forum Member » Fri May 01, 2009 5:12 pm

This is the email I received:

Hello, I sent you an email Lastweek about a client of mine here in Italy that will be coming to the US and will be needing a pet sitter.Pls Confirm if you received the email below and if you will be able to provide service to my client.

Hello,
How are you today? My name is Mrs Mirna Pacchetti, i live and work here in Italy, i am 36yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1989. I do a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain, I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in Italy. I have a client Miss Federica Cavazzoni A Model here in Italy, She will be coming to the US in three weeks time for a modeling job and she will be residing in California with her two "chihuahua" dogs temporarily until the neccesary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves,She will be needing a pet sitter to be looking after her dogs four times a week for one month and three weeks

Miss Cavazzoni asked me to come with her to US but i told her i would not be able to go with her because i will be going for a course in a week time .So i promised to help her get a good pet sitter in your Area.

Pls tell me a little more about your self,how long have you been a pet sitter? and would you be able to provide her your services to her pet

I will also need you to get back to me with the amount you will charge for pet sitting the two dogs ,four times a week for one month and three weeks and let me know if her boss can pay you via Us postal money orders?

Thank you very much and do have a nice day..

Mirna Pacchetti
Via De Sanctis, 106,
Milano (MI), Italy

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I got it, too

by Forum Member » Fri May 01, 2009 11:06 pm

I received this same email today (Friday 5/1). I'm just outside of Tampa. I did an Internet search on the name and found this post on this website. Good for you, I say to warn others of this scammer!!

Diana
TLC Pet Care

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Cavazzoni

by Forum Member » Sat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Add Delaware to that list.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1