Mrs Mirna Pacchetti, i live and work here in Italy A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Mrs Mirna Pacchetti, i live and work here in Italy

by Forum Member » Sat May 02, 2009 1:28 pm

I received this email from the supposed Mrs. Mirna Pacchetti in Italy. Clearly an utter scam! I will not respond or reply to it. This is this scammers 2nd attempt to contact me:

Hello, I sent you an email Lastweek about a client of mine here in Italy that will be coming to the US and will be needing a pet sitter.Pls Confirm if you received the email below and if you will be able to provide service to my client.

Hello,
How are you today? My name is Mrs Mirna Pacchetti, i live and work here in Italy, i am 36yrs old. I have been doing massage since 1989. I do a deep relaxation massage in which the muscles relax without pain, I also do energy massage that helps people feel great when I am done. I am certified to do pregnancy massage. I have lots of happy clients here in Italy. I have a client Miss Federica Cavazzoni A Model here in Italy, She will be coming to the US in three weeks time for a modeling job and she will be residing in California with her two "chihuahua" dogs temporarily until the neccesary arrangement for her job has been made before she leaves,She will be needing a pet sitter to be looking after her dogs four times a week for one month and three weeks

Miss Cavazzoni asked me to come with her to US but i told her i would not be able to go with her because i will be going for a course in a week time .So i promised to help her get a good pet sitter in your Area.

Pls tell me a little more about your self,how long have you been a pet sitter? and would you be able to provide her your services to her pet

I will also need you to get back to me with the amount you will charge for pet sitting the two dogs ,four times a week for one month and three weeks and let me know if her boss can pay you via Us postal money orders?

Thank you very much and do have a nice day..

Mirna Pacchetti
Via De Sanctis, 106,
Milano (MI), Italy

--------------------------------------------------------------CONFIDENTIALITYNOTICE:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure,copying,distribution, electronic storage
or use of this communication is prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
email, attaching the original message, and delete the original message from your computer

Arriva Tiscali Mobile! Acquista la tua SIM Tiscali a soli €5 e scopri la semplicità e la convenienza del nuovo servizio per il tuo cellulare. Passa a Tiscali Mobile http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/tiscalimobile/

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1