Email from Zambaiti Copertificio A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Email from Zambaiti Copertificio

by Forum Member » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:48 am

I included the text below. I did an IP search and it came up Dallas and I am in Tampa.

Its good to have your service for we pet lovers and owners. I bought an English Bull dog(Jimmy) weeks back. Jimmy is Gentle, friendly, and adoring, with a mischievous dose of stubbornness, Jimmy is incessantly loyal to me alone among a family of five. I will want you as a sitter to help me in taking care of him through out my vacation period which will begin in a weeks time. I would not like to make a trip/ journey with him. while he is with you, you could take him through some more human relation and friendliness training that will make him more friendly and a home companion pet in my home. Thank you and i await to hear from you (zambaitic@hotmail.it) about your availability for this. I will send you a copy of his picture in the next message. Thank you.

Forum Member
Esteemed Grand Guru
Esteemed Grand Guru

by Forum Member » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 am

I got that one this morning too!

Props to them for their grammar/spelling/punctuation on this one...wasn't as obviously a scam! Also had my address in the "to" line... many times scams have another email address in the "to" field or it's blank.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1