do you think this is real or a scam A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

do you think this is real or a scam

by Forum Member » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 am

I live in Westlake Village. I have mixed black lab named Luca, 106 lbs. that is a rescue dog I got from Camarillo shelter 2 years ago.

He has to be now on diet to lose weight to 90 lbs. I hardly have any time to take him to dog park. I used to do that myself but now no time - he is all alone left in the property in daytime. He is very friendly but he is just too big and strong for me.

I think he has hunting dog blood so he likes to chase small dogs in dog park that is scary for me if I cannot control him (sometimes one owner who has large and small dogs brings his small dogs to large dog area).

Luca needs more training but I am stalling to enroll in class or getting some trainers.

I appreciate if you give me an idea if you know someone who can take Luca to the park and let him run. Also, how much is the rate.

Fumiko Cosentino
818-xxxxxx (Cell)
818-xxxxxxx(Home)

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:14 am

Ask him for his address.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1