Pfishing with the Puppy Factor A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Esteemed Grand Guru
Esteemed Grand Guru

Pfishing with the Puppy Factor

by Forum Member » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:02 am

I like how they throw in the puppy factor to throw you off...

Hello,
How are you doing?i am looking forward to board my dog and a good trainer as well,because i have one YorkShire Terrer puppy that i will like to send over to you so that you can help me board him and train him for the period of one month before i return back to the State.He's just 4 months old and friendly at the moment.
He is vaccinated already and he has his shot taken currently,i can forward all necessary papers and records to you or when bringing the puppy to you.
I am in Manchester City right now with my wife.
I will be expecting to hear back from you so that i can know how i will get him over to you because i will like you to help me take care of him very well.
Please do call me immediately 009447024035546
Martin

Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

by Forum Member » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 pm

I received that same exact one yesterday.

I looked up Manchester City found reference to the UK, and then I decided to do a search for the phone number, which brought me here. LOL

I had another one recently that didn't add up. Supposedly they were from Boston, MI. :? with a completely different zip code, separate daytime phone numbers matching neither. Although I know a person can live one place and have completely different phone number because of cell phones, nothing added up.

We are considering having someone help us care for Bella for 2 days at the end of the month. She has to go out a few times a day as she has a weak bladder and she takes a pill after each meal (am & pm).
Thanks "..."

"Considering having someone" :roll: either you want someone or you don't.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1