Micheal Jerry... oh wait,Bruce? Dog trainer OR Walker. A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Micheal Jerry... oh wait,Bruce? Dog trainer OR Walker.

by Forum Member » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 am

Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:16 AM

Subject: Response Needed......

Good day,I am Micheal....I saw your advert on net that I will like to patronize you, I need your assistance as a Dog trainer or a dog walker, I went out of State this week to Canada,I have 1 Dog here that I want to train before I return back to State IN 2WEEKS. I decided to search for a dog trainer so my dog can be in good other before i return to the state and i want to know your price pls get back to me today,And who can cater for the dogs and train..I'm very interested in leaving my dogs in your care for the period of a 2weeks and the 1 dogs are 5 month old, I will be in the state in 2 week, I want to book your service and am ready to pay you this week, I have called my P A in USA that work for me to send the payment to you as soon as you tell me what your price is to take care of the dogs for 2weeks so,the name of my Dog are terry is male,(I need to be train for walking,sitting,understanding and home cater etc)I will call the shipping to deliver the puppies to you.
The dog is 1...
Names....terry.
breed.....maltese.
Age......5month old
weighs around 8.5 lbs
Maltese Shih Tzu puppy and is very playful. ..
date to deliver the dog...15th 06 2010.
pickup the dog for your house.25th 06 2010.
Thanks..
Bruce..

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1