EXPERIENCED PETSITTER / DOGWALKER NEEDED FOR BELLA!!!!! A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

EXPERIENCED PETSITTER / DOGWALKER NEEDED FOR BELLA!!!!!

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I had a funny feeling that this might be a scam, but I checked "Scam-O-Matic" and it wasn't quite sure. So I figured I'd consider giving it a quick reply letting them know that I don't board and wanting to know where they would be having their "rental suite". However, I realized something when I hit the reply button; the email address in the To: section wasn't mine. That was the moment that I absolutely knew that it was a scam. So I just wanted to share this with everyone and see if anyone else has seen this one before. :smt024

Here is the email that I received below:

Subject: EXPERIENCED PETSITTER / DOGWALKER NEEDED FOR BELLA!!!!!
To: conniecastner@comcast.net
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 1:49 PM

Hello,
I'm urgently seeking an experienced,dedicated petsitter to watch over my cute little pet, a SAMOYED dog Bella by name.I'm flexible with start time,but preferably between 10AM - 3PM,atleast a minimum of 5hrs daily,(MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAYS).Services would start at the middle of August 2nd precisely and would stretch for 1months.What's your precise LOCATION so I could see how close it is to my rented suite and decide if Bella would be dropped off at your residence or taken care of at my suite.
I'd like to find a petsitter that is bonded,insured and Pet First Aid certified.
Send me updated resumes and references for review.
A prompt response via will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Thomas Alfred.

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

by Forum Member » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I just got this same scam in my email and I am not even open for business yet!! or listed on any directories!!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1