Ziggy in London England A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ziggy in London England

by Forum Member » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm

To: undisclosed recipients:
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 12:42 AM
Subject: JOb

My name is Philip Johnson, I am the head civil engineer with Shimmick Construction and Renovation Co.. London England…I just went through your resume as a good Pet sitter. Hence I would want to leave my dog ziggy in your care everyday as I would accompany 3 other delegates for an inspection tour of one of our Building project located near you in the United States. The inspection tour implies that I leave my hotel some few hours every day to the Building site and back home, this would make it difficult to take care of my dog; this tour would stretch from the 10th of Aug. through 10th of SEpt.

I need someone who can do 4 hours a day Monday – Friday, your duties is to walks him-create playtime-feeding-and clean ups.

I would like to know your number of times and hours of availability weekly basis as soon as we arrive. So I can schedule my appointments with you…

I’m offering $20 an hour plus gas/negotiable

Ziggy is adorable and gets along easily with people and also very friendly. I would be sending a PICTURE of him as soon as I get a reply from you indicating your readiness for the job

Thanks.
Philip Johnson

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1