the Alsatians need to be walked again A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member

the Alsatians need to be walked again

by Forum Member » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

Remember the guy with the two Alsatians? He's back now, calling himself "Mr. Joseph" and saying he works in the movie/television industry. Other than that, the basic message is the same - "need someone to walk my two Alsatians for."

I responded with "Wow! I guess you forgot that you contacted me when you were a doctor."

Just thought I'd pass the word along about "Mr. Joseph." This guy must really be bored and have too much time on his hands....

Diane Wood

Forum Member
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Mr Joseph has been busy

by Forum Member » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

I received an email from Mr. Joseph. Thought I would respond and see what would happen. After getting the response, I did a search to see if this was a scam. And BAM! I've received several from others in the past but they never responded back. In the future, I can just ignore these. Thanks for the forum - had not visited it before but I will now!

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:00 am

Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:54 AM

Subject: PET SITTER NEEDED

Hello My name is jack anderson, 35 years old. Am a freelance showbiz consultant presently coming to your area to showcase some talents and artwork for a new magazine and local TV stations. I would be coming in to stay in your area for a period of 4 to 5 weeks from sept 20th to oct 18th and shall be needing the services of a Pet Sitter/Walker to take care of my 2 Alsatian Dog and I came across your ad as a good one while surfing the net. Tell me what place and zip you are located in so I would know its proximity to my new assignment which is bringing me to the area in order for me to accept your services. Let me know your availability for this time frame of 4 and 5 weeks. You can get back to me via [jack.anderson@live.com]. I await your response Regards, jack anderson

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1