Henry Maxwell A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Henry Maxwell

by Forum Member » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 pm

henry maxwell [maxhenry02@gmail.com]

Hello,

Am Henry maxwell by name,39 years old counsellor from Bulgaria.But i recided in High Holborn London,UK. I received an invitation to come for counselling from Bulgaria couple of weeks ago by an organization concerning some of their member who are planning to leave and ignor Pet-sitter job as a proffession.This made me to deem my thinking on what to do to backup my point while counselling them.
So...i made up my mind in contacting a proffessional Pet-sitter like you in three developed country{UNITED STATE,UK,CHINA}to help and backup my point while counselling the members involved.All i want you to do for me is just to have a footage of some animals you have Pet-sit and while the coverage is going on I will like you be analysing some of this fact below;

1]Have you ever pet-sit any animal that put you into trouble?...If yes,then how do you over come the problem?
2]How many years have you been into pet-sitting job?
3]What makes you took a pet-sitting job as a proffession?
4]What suggestion do you have for some people you are willing to become Pet-sitter?To quit or continue.
5]Finally,Your Archeivement since the very first day you become a Pet-sitter?Only if their is any...

-if you have any more information concerning Pet-sitter job that can help me to survive and win the the heart of those memeber kindly include it,i will be very grateful and reward you for it .

Get the footage and analysis saved in any Hard drive or SD and send it to me here in london.

N:B Only the footage of animals you have pet-sit and your voice analysing with the facts above is reqiured.

Kindly quote your price including the courier service fee to send the footage to me in London,if you are to render this service for me.

Best regards....

Henry.

Forum Member
Esteemed Grand Guru
Esteemed Grand Guru

by Forum Member » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Beat me to it, I was just about to post this one!

Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

by Forum Member » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Got it too....

Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

by Forum Member » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 pm

i got it too

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1