My blocker caught this -- recognized it as suspicious. Yeah! A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

My blocker caught this -- recognized it as suspicious. Yeah!

by Forum Member » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:56 pm

If he were a priest, he'd be The Rev. Brad Bush. These dudes need to do their homework!

"Dear Sir,

I am Reverend Brad Bush from St Joseph Catholic Church.I will be going on a catholic conference program and wish to make booking for Four pets at your pet kennel for training and boarding.
Please find below the itinerary

No of Pets: 4 (Four Dog)
Date of Arrival: 15th October - 16th November, 2010
No of booking days: 1 month
Ages of puppies: 8 months
Vaccination: not yet vaccinated

I wish to confirm the following information with your Property,
(1). What is the total cost for the entire boarding period including all the applicable taxes?
(2). Do you take credit card payment as mode of Payment?
(3). Do you have P.O.S machine? because I wouldn't want a third part involvement with credit card information.

I am not certain of the duration of the conference meeting, so, I would like my pets boarded for training for 1 month period until I am back from my conference meeting.I will visit regularly at your kennel during my leisure.The dogs are 8 months old malamute breed and weigh 75lbs I would like you to accommodate all my pet's needs like grooming,nutritious diets and medications.Kindly get back to me with the total cost for your services so I can arrange for your payment.Any additional cost of services of boarding will be paid on pets' departure.

However, I have made arrangement with a veterinary doctor who will vaccinate the pets before boarding,obtain the pets short time premium insurance,and pet transport requirements.He will brief you with the pets special needs if necessary. Hope this meets your requirement? I expect to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
Rev Brad Bush"

[/i][/quote]

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1