I like this one A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

I like this one

by Forum Member » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello, how are you doing today? ,i saw your advert on www.craigslist.org about the PET SERVICE which i am very much interested in for my pet so i need someone who is very experienced in the field and someone who loves dog and can walk them(2 pets) around ... So please if you are available for the service, because below are the services that i will be needing PET TRAINER,PET CARE,PET SITTER,PET WALKING

I would prefer someone with experience, however you do not have to be licensed and if you are licensed that will be good . I am willing to pay anywhere from $80 - $100 weekly cos my pets are troublesome but Please let me know if you are interested get back to me with the below details
1.Can you be walking my pet weekly?
2.What is your Hourly or weekly charge like?.
3.Can you do this for 2 straigh weeks?
4. What part of the city are you? so i could know how far it is from me? (But i will be responsible for the transportation)
Pls get back to me if you are available to work with me and let me .Pls again, i dont mind if you have any available female dog to groom with my male dogs, pls if there available one for this let me know and the prize range..i need a grooming dog with my male dog as well....i might not get to call instantly cos sometime work and my location Deny me of calling but always on internet which will make me communicate more and i may send you text as well..Please e-mail me your rate if you interested.Thank you.

Luca simpsy

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1