Angel Sabrina angelsabrina01@gmail.com, Alsatian A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Angel Sabrina angelsabrina01@gmail.com, Alsatian

by Forum Member » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 pm

I love this one!

Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:23 PM
To: []
Subject: Need Pet Sitter

Hello My name is Dr Angel Sabrina, 39 years old. Coming to your area as secret Misery shopper for W.S.A Intl. I would be coming in to stay in your area for a period of 4 to 5 weeks from May 2nd to June 3rd and shall be needing the services of a Pet Sitter/Walker to take care of my 2 Alsatian Dog and I came across your ad as a good one while surfing the net. Tell me what place and zip you are located in so I would know its proximity to my new assignment which is bringing me to the area in order for me to accept your services. Let me know your availability for this time frame of 4 and 5 weeks. I await your response Regards

Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

by Forum Member » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

secret Misery shopper :smt044

Forum Member
Tenured Professor
Tenured Professor

by Forum Member » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 pm

LOL That's funny!

I got a similar one yesterday, but the guy was television producer or something. He had the Alsatian dogs, too!

Oh, and the really funny part was the time period he gave me was actually 6 weeks although he referred to it as being 3 or 4 weeks.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1