Slightly less obvious. . . A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

Slightly less obvious. . .

by Forum Member » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Pet sitter needed.. **Urgent** February 22, 2012 3:38 PM

To: skokudo1818@gmail.com

Hello,
I got your contact details from petsitfinder.com and I saw you are the one of the petsitters in washington that can offer me the services I need. I just got a job and I'll be moving into washington next month. I'm coming with my dog (Willie) and I'll need your day care services for him while I'm away at work. Willie is a 4-yr old German Shepard who loves to be around kids and other dogs. Willie was originally trained to be a guide dog for the handicapped so I don't think he'll be giving you much problems as he is always well behaved and its easy to communicate with him.
If you will be willing to be his sitter, you will be required to care for him 8 hrs a day for the month of march, let me know what your schedule is gonna be like and also let me have your service rates so that I will be able to negotiate and make payment soon.
Thanks..

Well, at least they aren't calling it an Alsatian, but it would be a little more convincing if they spelled "shepherd" correctly. Somehow they've confused pet sitter with day care. And "negotiate"? Yeah, no.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1