New Scam? A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

New Scam?

by Forum Member » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Got this among many other garbage emails for baby sitter, house sitter, and house cleaner.

Am Mrs kathleen Velner, I wish to bring to your notice that i saw your advert regarding the pet sitter for my Mom's pet , My Mom (Mrs. Sarah 57 years of age she is looking for a dependable and reliable and caring as well pet sitter. she need someone for mostly weekends. she have an 18 month old Boxer/Lab mix who is up to date on shots, spayed, and potty/crate trained. Looking for someone who loves dogs and can walk her dog mid-day and most be experience in handling pets..busy to get her dogs out for exercise due her old age and it really affecting .. It has make her dog looking a little less happy lately?Kindly let me know where you are located

AS am considering distance..It should be a college student and most above 23 and adult is in deed needed..She need of a simple and inexpensive pet sitter,while am away to help me handle my dog /cart..Such person most be experience and also God minded because he or she will be handle pets regularly with her .I would prefer someone who have Bank Account because of my payment method..she is willing to pay anywhere from $80 - $100 weekly cos her pets are troublesome but Please let me know if you are interested in doing this for her. Friday evening / Saturday / and Sunday will pick up!hope to read back from you

NB....She also need a God fearing, honest, hardworking, faithful, highly intelligent and very friendly manner person, who will be

helping her with her domestic works, for at least 4 hours a day,you will need to her with the cleaning and cooking in the house. she will be living in her apartment of 4 rooms,if you know any one that can handle that for me please let me know
Thanks

Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

by Forum Member » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 pm

That is the worst one I have ever seen.
This prson will probably be applying for a real job soon because they won't make any money as a scammer

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1