Ade Owen and DUKE July 7 2007 A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ade Owen and DUKE July 7 2007

by Forum Member » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 pm

Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 6:17 AM

Subject: Pet Service Needed

Hello,

Am Ade Owen,i will be coming for a month vacation to Dousman,WI from 1st September till 30th September.I will be coming with my American Eskimo(DUKE) and i will need the service of a pet care that will pet sit/walk my Dog on daily basis for a month for the service.The pet care service will be needed for an hour,though the time is flexible to your availability provided it is afternoon but 1-2pm is also ok,from Monday to friday of every week of the month.You can take Duke for a long walk as you want bacause he also like walk.Duke is very comfortable in the midst of strangers,Duke is a dog you would always want to be with even after the service.I will like to know if you will be able to offer the service and get back with your quote for the service duration as specified.I will be making arrangements for payment soonest because i will like to pay before our arrival so as to reserve Duke booked in your schedule.Waiting to read from you.

Regards,
Ade Owen
Last edited by Forum Member on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:31 pm

Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 3:04 AM
Subject: RE: Pet Service Needed

Hello,

Thanks for the swift response but i just wanted to confirm if you will be able to render the service.The time of the service would be flexible to your availability time provided the service time will not exceed 5pm.Would this be ok by you?If so,what is your modest total price quote for the specified duration of the service.I will be waiting to read from you.Thanks.

Ade

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:55 am

Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:44 AM
Subject: RE: Pet Service Needed

Hello,

I am sorry for the long silence,i was out of my town to another state and am just back now.10-11 am slot is ok by me.Thanks for assuring the best service to my lovely Duke.Payment to be sent would be arranged soon to reserve Duke place in your schedule.I would like to pay the full payment to be rest assured Duke is reserved a place in your schedule.

I Just wanted to keep you informed that payment to be sent to you will be inclusive of part payment of my itinerary fee which you would on receipt of payment send the balance to the travel agent after the cheque clears the bank and after you must have deducted your service full charge from the money.This is my easier payment arrangement to settle the service charge and the balance of the agent handling my itinerary.I will be waiting to read from the total charge for the service,your cell# and your business address.I will keep you informed when the payment will be sent in a shortwhile.Thanks.
Regards,
Ade

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1