Angelina angelina_martins@inMail24.com bulldog puppies A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

Angelina angelina_martins@inMail24.com bulldog puppies

by Forum Member » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 pm

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelina Martins. [mailto:angelina_martins@inMail24.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 8:17 PM
To: []
Subject: English Bulldog Puppies For Adoption.
Importance: High

Hello..

I am a nurse and my late grandma was a bulldog breeder, she died about 3 months ago and left behind 2 female english bulldogs one of which recently had a litter of 8 puppies, they are so adorable, my job as a nurse cannot allow me to take of these puppies.

I want to find them loving homes, if you interested in having them, please contact me immediately.

Have a nice day.

Angelina.
-------------
IP address on email message : 58.136.71.78
Location: Thailand (high) [City: Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon]
Found in: Spam folder
Last edited by Forum Member on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 pm

From: Angelina Martins [mailto:martinsangelina@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:01 PM
To: []
Subject: Info & Pix Of Puppies
Importance: High

Soi 33,Plot 102 Pattaya Express Way, Pattaya- Thailand.

Hello,
Thanks for the response,I am located in thailand at the above given contcat address, I want to surrender these adorable puppies to a permanent caring and loving homes, Can you give them loving homes? due to my work as a nurse I cannot take care of the puppies, I am surrenderung them in good faith, the puppies are 12 weeks old and above, Do you have comfortable home for them?, And i want you to promise me that you will been sending me the update pics of the puppies when you have them, Because i want you to take a very good care of them, The babies we come with her FCI paper's and it's transferable to AKC,UKC, etc.

They come with Current vaccinations,Veterinarian examination,Health certificate , Health guarantee, shipping is $350.

Please find below pixtures of my lovely babies.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Have a nice day,

Angelina.
Last edited by Forum Member on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:49 pm

The BBB and AKC has posted an article about a recent rash of these puppy scams. See: http://www.bbb.org/alerts/article.asp?ID=766

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1