An annoying repeat website visitor A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Tenured Professor
Tenured Professor

An annoying repeat website visitor

by Forum Member » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 am

One Line Textbox 1 Name:sandy victor
One Line Textbox 2 indai
One Line Textbox 3 delhi 25252
One Line Textbox 4 9873469501
sandyvictor10@gmail.com

SEO Company
COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION
SEO - Link Building - Copywrighting - Web Designing - PHP
In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your company’s website address (mandatory) and or phone number.
Marketing suggestion for your website
We noticed that you are not at the top of the search engines for a number of your key terms. We have helped companies similar to yours to achieve top organic rankings. Please reply to this message and we will prepare a special proposal for you, to show you how we can achieve similar results for you.

Sincerely,
sandy victor

Forum Member
Graduate
Graduate

by Forum Member » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm

better the website visit than when they continue to phone you and ask for money to fix your SEO when they don't even bother to find out what key words your site uses. I got told that I don't rank for groomers in Canberra.... duh I am not a groomer. I get those calls all the time or calls offering to set me up a google ad words account for a fee - no thanks I can do that myself and not pay them an extra fee on top of what google charges. SPAM is better than telemarketing.... cuz I can just delete it.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1