Bella Needs Care...Again A list of recent Pet Care specific online scams received through email by PUPS members.
Moderators: Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member, Forum Member

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forum Member
Enlightened Master
Enlightened Master

Bella Needs Care...Again

by Forum Member » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:09 am

I just saw your post as pet caregiver on www.petsittersnetwork.com and I'm hoping to talk with you more about it. How many years of professional pet sitting experience have you accumulated while working with Pets? Can I contract your services for my pet, a Samoyed dog by the name Bella? I shall be needing services starting from OCTOBER 1ST and would stretch till OCTOBER 31ST. I'm flexible with start time, but preferably between 10AM-11AM, when i will be off to work. At least a minimum of 1hrs daily, (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAYS). Services include walking, general care and limited to feeding. You will be caring for her at my rented suite. Can you tell me your exact location (i.e the closest Major Intersection to your home) so I can calculate how close it will be to my rented suite and also to make further arrangements for the task. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,
Stephen Grant.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Forum Member » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 am

I like that on many of these scams their first names and last names are interchangeable.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1